Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Cookie setzen

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Gäste: 32, Mitglieder: 0 ...

Online Rekord: 210
(Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 210) am 15 Jan : 00:05

Mitglieder: 2236
Neuestes mitglied: antheming
News für 2018
Nike Jordan Brand
Mo Mr 05 2018, 06:31
Einträge: 3
{LOCATION} Registriertes Mitglied #2588
Last week, Jordan Brand set up shop with Spring nike uk shop Studios throughout NYC’s Tribeca neighborhood to formally present their upcoming footwear with the Spring months. Air Jordan Retros, new colorways from the Air Jordan 32, along with Russell Westbrook’s very first signature footwear, the Jordan Why don't you Zer0. JUST ONE, are most of confirmed that will release through now by means of March. Naturally there’s a lot more beyond what’s pictured the following.

Jordan Brand is determined to relieve its official nike outlet uk collaboration together with Levi’s in Wednesday, January 17th, the particular Black Concrete 3s are usually scheduled regarding February 17th, plus more is certainly in store for All-Star Weekend break in La. See your preview listed below and chime in what you would imagine is one of the best of that bunch. The following spring, Jordan Company reimagines mid-air Jordan WHEN I and Air flow Jordan XIII having new interpretations associated with classic colorways plus reaches into your vault regarding previously-unreleased kinds.

In improvement, special awareness is nike shoes for women granted into the Air Jordan BACK BUTTON, which celebrates the 23rd 12 months in 2018. AIR JORDAN XIII OLIVE Made famous around the Air Jordan IX, the “Olive” colorway with the XIII swaps your model’s traditoinal tumbled leather upper to get an all-suede engineering. From the olive as well as black shade blocking into the red accents for the tongue and also outsole, that shoe in that case takes the actual famed Jordan facial foundation at every single detail.

AIR JORDAN MY PARTNER AND I BRED TOE Using an nike shoes sale unmistakable combination of colors, this reinterpretation in the Air Jordan MY PARTNER AND I “Bred” delivers a brand new colorway having an OG really feel. It is usually highlighted by means of soft tumbled set features, and is accentuated because of the addition connected with Summit Light.

Forum:     Nach oben

This site is powered by e107, which is released under the terms of the GNU GPL License.