Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Cookie setzen

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Gäste: 5, Mitglieder: 0 ...

Online Rekord: 210
(Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 210) am 15 Jan : 00:05

Mitglieder: 2227
Neuestes mitglied: romi1002
News für 2018
Re-grading every NFL team's 2017 offseason
Mi Feb 28 2018, 10:16
Einträge: 12
{LOCATION} Registriertes Mitglied #2405
Chuck was first and foremost a media and sports marketing guru, but he embraced every aspect of marketing equally. He welcomed new technologies and new ways of talking to consumers. He was never afraid of change and always saw new possibilities for the brand and for the company. In fact, when I met Chuck, he was at Anheuser Busch, where he collaborated on cheap Cheap Jerseys jerseys usa the launch of ESPN.

Only a fool would nfl shop mistake his kindness for lack of resolve. Chuck always made things happen. He was passionate about Ad Council causes, for instance, and was the driving force, working with Bill Cella and Phil Kent, in doubling donated media during the last decade. He also bought to the Ad Council important affiliations with sports organizations including Nascar, the NBA and the NFL. The difference between Chuck and many other highly successful people is that Chuck never called attention to himself or made success a zero sum game. He made every part of his success a joint venture.

I remember a particularly aggressive Coca Cola strategy meeting held in London in the mid 1990s. Big ideas and big egos were bouncing off walls as big agencies competitively collaborated on behalf of Coke's big brands. Chuck wasn't leading the marketing team at that point, but, quietly, he was a key presence. The meeting went on and on. To say it was exhausting is an understatement.

A few of us, including Chuck and myself, met for dinner afterward. Chuck Jerseys Outlet: Cheap NFL Football Jerseys did an amazing job of smoothing the waters of that long day. That dinner, like so many to follow, would run late into the night. cheap nfl jerseys You weren't a business partner of Chuck's, you were a partner. You had a relationship. You mattered as a person.

Over the years, I met with Chuck in many of the countries in which Coke is marketed. We spent tough days hammering out strategies for the brands. There also were extraordinary evenings when, inevitably, he was the last to leave. Chuck would stay as long as anyone had an idea to discuss or a question to ask. He always wanted to hear what you had to say, no matter how late the hour.

Chuck was incredibly generous with the time he gave to colleagues and partners and friends. Our wholesale nba jerseys world owes his wife, Sharon, an enormous debt of gratitude for sharing him with us, and our thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.

Forum:     Nach oben

This site is powered by e107, which is released under the terms of the GNU GPL License.